Your System Requirements:
Connection: 28.8 Kbps or better,
Browser: Frames - capable e.g.
You should be familiar with the manipulation of frames within your browser.
This page contains a number of applications and demonstrations of
GRTensorII. Each entry contains an (ASCII) input file (*.mpl) a worksheet (*.mws) for MapleV Release 5 and an HTML (*.html) version
of the worksheet.
- To view the worksheet click on the html file. It will appear in this frame.
- To download the worksheet and load it into MapleV click on the mws file.
You must configure your browser to do this load. In general the worksheets will load faster than the html files.
- The main point is to make sure that worksheet files ( *.mws) are associated
with the program that launches a windows version of MapleV Release 5 on your machine.
Internet Explorer 4 (IE4):
There is a problem with IE4 and launching e.g. MapleV.
The problem stems from the default directory IE4 creates for the
storage of temporary files. To correct this:
1.Create a directory with a simple name like C:\IECache.
3.Choose View Internet Options Temporary Internet files Settings Move Folder C:\IECache OK.
4.Shut everything down and reboot the computer.
- Note that simplification is a key element of any computer algebra system.
- The worksheets were run from a MapleV initialization file from which the command grtw(); loads GRTensorII
for Release 5 in a typical windows mode.
- Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org