Your System Requirements:
Connection: 28.8 Kbps or better,
Browser: Frames - capable e.g.
You should be familiar with the manipulation of frames within your browser.
This page contains a number of applications and demonstrations of
GRTensorII. Each entry contains an (ASCII) input file (*.mpl) a worksheet
(*.mws) for Maple (Maple 6 and MapleV Release 5) an HTML (*.html) and a pdf (*.pdf) version
of the worksheet.
- To view the worksheet in html click on the html file. It will appear in this frame.
- To view the worksheet in pdf click on the pdf file. You must be able to handle pdf files.
To do this download Adobe Acrobat Reader (free).
- To download the worksheet and load it into maple click on the mws file.
(For both Maple 6 and 5 we use : MIMETYPE application/maple-v-r5)
You must have maple and GRTensorII on your machine and you must configure your browser to do this load. In general the worksheets will load faster than the html or pdf files.
- The main point is to make sure that worksheet files ( *.mws) are associated
with the program that launches a windows version of Maple (Maple 6 or MapleV Release 5) on your machine.
This procedure is automatic on PCs.
On Unix machines with Netscape do the following:
Within Netscape Edit - Preferences - Navigator - Applications - New
APPLICATION /usr/local/bin/xmaple6 %s
Change the path in APPLICATION as appropriate for your machine.
- Note that simplification is a key element of any computer algebra system.
- The worksheets were run from a Maple initialization file from which the command grtw(); loads GRTensorII
for Maple 6 in a typical windows mode.
- Comments to email@example.com